Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ouch.

-did you kiss her?
-yes i did.

I don't know why. but i couldn't function for the whole day yesterday because i thought about the same things over and over again. I know it shouldn't bother me at all. I'm not mad at you and I'm not mad at her, I have no reason to be. all i can say is it hurt to hear it. Even though i already knew the answer before i asked. it hurt. And for the whole day i didn't know how to talk to you, i think i played it cool enough.. so you didn't notice how much it affected me. ill try and get over this... but for now i don't want to hold your hand, i don't even want to see you but at the same time i do. why does every thing you say and everything you've already said seem like lies to me now. I'm sorry i know its stupid, and i hope i get over it.

I never really told you what i was most scared of... take a guess.

and this is probably the most corniest thing i have ever written.
see what blogs due to me?
sorry for the rant. if anyone actually wasted their time reading this which hopefully no one is. im sorry.




...........and this is what i was feeling today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home