Thursday, April 30, 2009

nothing i expected

the plan for today was to

sleep on bus - didnt happen
be with him - didnt happen
run 1.5 k get it over with - didnt happen
sleep on bus - didnt happen

it didn't work out for me today. & today i just couldn't go with the flow like a usually do.
i chose to be mad, upset, angry, i just chose to let everything affect me today.. when i could've just ignoredand accept it.

ive been so out of it lately... i haven't been my self and i hate it
im changing and i can tell its for the worste.
I'm not like this. i hate being emotional and i hate being paranoid all the time
im so sorry.



"she's so pretty but she but doesn't always act that way
her mood's out swinging on the swing set almost every day
she said to me that she's so stressed out that it's soothing
and all i said was "someone get that girl a mood ring"

relient k - mood ring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home